FLUX mixers for dispersing, emulsifying, homogenising, chilling, dissolving, mixing, neutralising, stirring, circulating or exchanging heat efficiently can be used for container sizes from 30 to 30000 litres.
The FLUX mixer program was consistently developed as a modular system. The drive motors are in correspondence with the IEC standard. The mixer shafts in lengths of 150 to 1800 mm are offered in stainless steel 316 L or with a coating in PVDF or PE and can thus be used for various types of liquids.
- Circulating performance up to 650 m3/h
- Speed from 750 to 1.500 rpm
- Several mixing blades can also be mounted on top of each other
- Configured for fluids with max. 5 % solid content
- Can be used for IBCs, tanks of up to approx. 4000 l
- For continuous flow systems with 5-20 fold flow per hour