Wright Flow Technologies TRA20 series is designed for high hygiene applications, using O-ring sealed rotors and rotor retainers, and offer an optional Clean-In-Place design with internal porting to allow vigorous flushing through all internal chambers. TRA20 series pumps also allow higher pressure capabilities than TRA10 series.
- Time tested and proven circumferential piston design.
- Exceptional engineering and manufacturing quality.
- Parts are interchangeable with Waukesha® U2 series pump parts.
- Wright Flow Technologies TRA®20 pumps are drop-in replacements for equivalent sized Waukesha® U2 pumps.
- Wright Flow Technologies can remanufacture TRA®20 series or Waukesha® U2 series pumps up to three times.
- Capacity Range: 0.1 to 310 gpm (0.02 to 70.4 m3/hr)
- Pressure Range: to 500 PSI/34 Bar
- Viscosity Range: 28 to 910,000 SSU (1 to 200,000 cSt)
- Consult factory for applications greater than 910,000 SSU/200,000 cSt.
- Chocolate clearances available.